Introduction to Social Media – Solihull – 12 Dec 2018
December 12 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Organized by: Enterprise for Success
Venue: Solihull Enterprise Centre
Our new schedule of short business courses has been developed to support local entrepreneurs, business owners and those taking their first steps into self-employment.
In this masterclass our expert in Social Media will discuss:
- The Role of Social Media in business and why and when to use it.
- Which Platform? With so many platforms from Facebook to snapchat, LinkedIn to Twitter; what do I use and do I need to do them all?
- Maximising your content – like any marketing your content is key – is it what my customers want to see and how do I get it?
- Targeting, Followers and likes are great but are they my customers?
- Legal Considerations – with any platform what do I need to do?
- Analysing your data to get the most out of your time
- Ongoing Planning & Scheduling, can I plan in advance?
- Business Diagnostic and signposting to further sources of support and information.
Trainer – Richard Brown
Richard has worked in social media for over 10 years delivering social media support to charities and businesses throughout the region. As a practice and small business owner himself he is able to give practical and comprehensive advise suitable for today’s market using the evolving platforms on offer today.
This course is for businesses who are currently trading in the GBSLEP area. We welcome those who would like to meet like-minded individuals to discuss business issues, make new connections and learn new things in a relaxed and informal setting
This FREE workshop is delivered as part of the Enterprise for Success Programme and is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, Greater Birmingham and Solihull LEP and Local Authority partners.