Selling not just for Salesmen – East Staffs – 17 Dec 2018
December 17 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Organized by: Enterprise for Success
Venue: The National Brewery Centre
This workshop provides an overview of the main aspects of face to face sales. To ensure it is suitable for all attendees, it is a split of key pointers for online selling and sales where this is more likely to be a face to face discussion and negotiation.
Topics will include:
• Giving a back-story to the products and service
• Cross-selling and upselling
• Layout and visual impact
• When to start talking and handling store/stand/stall traffic
• Generating leads
• Discussing and matching needs with products and services
• Questioning and listening skills – Closing and handling objections
This course is for businesses who are currently trading in the GBSLEP area. We welcome those who would like to meet like-minded individuals to discuss business issues, make new connections and learn new things in a relaxed and informal setting
This FREE workshop is delivered as part of the Enterprise for Success Programme and is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, Greater Birmingham and Solihull LEP and Local Authority partners.