- This event has passed.
Completing Your Self-Assessment Tax Return – 26 November 2021
November 26 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Organized by: Enterprise for Success
The HMRC Self-assessment deadline is 31st January 2022. There are penalties for late submission and late payment of tax. This FREE session led by an accountant is designed to help support any business owner completing a self-assessment for income tax. We will talk about key points to consider including how to complete the tax return, tax deductible expenses and ways to make it easier for the future.
• The self-assessment form and what I need to complete
• Allowable expenses and common mistakes
• How to declare self-employed income, dividends, and salaries
• Calculating Tax and National Insurance due and how to pay
• Dealing with grants and other income in a tax return such as the self-employed support scheme
• How to account for periods of non-trading during lockdown
Enterprise for Success Programme and is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, Greater Birmingham and Solihull LEP and Local Authority partners.
Any queries please call Blue Orchid on 0121 516 0330.