An Update for all businesses on COVID 19 regulations
October 26 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Organized by: Blue Orchid
With so many rules and regulations as well as differing and changing support levels across the country this can be a confusing time for businesses.
In this session we aim to give an overview of the rules and support available for businesses. We are joined by various keynote speakers including Mike Byrne our resident accountant, Claire hill from Hill HR and Helen groves from food safety logic who will help you navigate the confusing network of support ad rules that may affect your business. Our panel of specialist advisors will be on hand to help answer any questions that you may have and introduce the new range of support sessions on offer.
In this session we will discuss:
• What are the current rules in Solihull and surrounding areas and how it will affect your business?
• Government support measures and how to access these
• Financial support available for businesses, employed and self-employed people
• General HR update what you need to know
• Further FREE support sessions coming up.
This event is the launch event for the new “Reopening High Streets Safely Programme” for Solihull based business only.
You can book a free place if you are based in one of the following areas:
• Solihull Town Centre
• Shirley Town Centre
• Chelmsley Wood Town Centre
• Knowle High Street
• Balsall Common
• Hockley Heath
• Hobs Moat
• Chelmunds Cross
• Smiths Wood
• Chester Road/Hurst Lane North