- This event has passed.
Solihull Public Procurement Webinar – 15 September 2020
September 15 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Organized by: Enterprise for Success
This event in partnership with Solihull Council, the Federation of Small Businesses and Solihull Chamber of Commerce, will highlight public sector procurement opportunities for businesses within Solihull.
• Learn more about the public sector procurement process in Solihull and gain hints and tips of what to include in your tender response.
• Understand what Social Value is and learn more about how best to present and describe your ‘social value offer’.
• Find out how you can work with suppliers and contractors who want the SMEs in their supply-chains or amongst their beneficiaries.
• Hear from existing Suppliers to Solihull MBC about working with us.
• Meet commissioners and procurement professionals from SMBC and find out more about current and forthcoming Social Value procurement opportunities in the West Midlands
This FREE Masterclass is delivered as part of the Enterprise for Success Programme and is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, Greater Birmingham and Solihull LEP and Local Authority partners.
Any queries please call Blue Orchid on 0121 516 0330.