The Department for Education is making grants of between £500 and £1,000 are available to help with the costs of setting up a childminder business or agency in England.
The funding is available to applicants that:
- Are registered with Ofsted or a childminder agency
- Have an early years registration certificate
- Are going to offer the 30 hours of childcare entitlement for 3 and 4 year olds.
The level of funding depends on the type of business being set up:
- £500 is available to individuals setting up as an early years childminder
- £1,000 for setting up as an early years childminder agency
- £1,000 for early years childminders for disabled children.
This scheme will run until March 2018.
For help with starting up your own childcare business, call us on 0121 516 0330 or visit www.enterpriseforsuccess.co.uk and click on events to book onto FREE 2-day business planning workshops in Solihull, Wyre Forest, East Staffs, Cannock and Bromsgrove this spring and summer.
Go on…Enterprise Yourself!
Supported by Greater Birmingham & Solihull Growth Hub and Stoke & Staffordshire Growth Hub, funded by ERDF.